Updated on 20 February 2020.
The PE Curriculum will lay a strong foundation for a lifelong pursuit of a physically active and healthy lifestyle. It will create more opportunities for our pupils to participate in recreational sports and help develop their skills, values and competencies.
- Goal 1: Acquire a range of motor skills to participate in a variety of physical activities.
- Goal 2: Understand and apply movement concepts, principles and strategies in a range of physical activities
- Goal 3: Demonstrate safe practices during physical and daily activities with respect to themselves, others and the environment.
- Goal 4: Display positive personal and social behavior across different experiences.
- Goal 5: Acquire and maintain health-enhancing fitness through regular participation in physical activities.
- Goal 6: Enjoy and value the benefits of living a physically active and healthy life.
|Primary 1||Primary 2||Primary 3||Primary 4||Primary 5||Primary 6|
|Games & Sports||*||*||*||*||*||*|
|Physical Health Fitness||*||*||*||*||*||*|
Besides aligning the PE Curriculum to the Ministry of Education’s syllabus, the school also carries out other initiatives to further enhance our pupils’ learning:
- Loan of sports equipment for play during recess.
- Termly structured physical activities during recess.
- Sports Exposure Programmes e.g. Dragonboat, Tchoukball, Foundational Wushu.
- Enrichment Activities e.g. Fencing, Soccer, Rock Climbing.
- P4 Outdoor Leadership and Adventure Learning Camp (residential).
- Sports Carnival during Children’s Day celebration.
- Annual Blood Pressure Monitoring Programme with Singapore Heart Foundation.