Visitors to the school
- For the safety of our pupils, parents and visitors must report to the security guard and sign in at the Main Gate before proceeding to the General Office. Please display the coloured stickers / visitor pass prominently. Visitors are not allowed to loiter in the school compound
- Parents and visitors are NOT allowed to walk through the school gates. These gates are for staff and pupils only.
- We strongly urge parents to make an appointment to meet our teachers before calling on them in school
- We discourage parents/guardians to visit the school to bring items for your child/ward when he/she has forgotten to bring it/them. Exception of visits will only be made for Parents/Guardians should pass the spectacles to the security guard at the Security Post. Do ensure that it is clearly labelled with the name and class of your child/ward.
- PCPS car labels are only given to staff of the school. As such, cars without car labels will not be allowed into the school compound. Parents/guardians and visitors may park at the HDB car parks near the school.
Gate Opening Hours:
|Vehicular Gates 1 & 2 (By Cars)||Gates 1 to 4 (By Foot)|
|Reporting hours for AM Session (P3-P6)
|6.30 am – 7.30 am|| 6.30 am – 7.30 am
for PM Session (P1-P2) and
|11.30 am – 1.30 pm||11.30 am – 1.30 pm|
|Dismissal time for P3-P6
e.g. CCA/Remedial Programme/Higher Chinese
|2.45 pm – 4.00 pm||Gate 1, 2 and 4 will be opened for dismissal.
Gate 3 will not be opened during the school hours for dismissal
i.e. 7.30 am – 11.30 am and 1.30 pm – 6.30pm
|Dismissal hours for
PM Session (P1-P2)
|6.30 pm – 7.00 pm||6.25 pm – 7.00 pm|
Updated on 15 June 2019.