- For the safety of our pupils, parents and visitors must report to the security guard and sign in at Gate 1 or Gate 2 along Lorong 7 before proceeding to the General Office. Please display the coloured stickers / visitor pass prominently. Visitors are not allowed to loiter in the school compound
- Parents and visitors are NOT allowed to walk through the school gates. These gates are for staff and pupils only.
- Only Parents/Guardians who are picking up their child/ward during dismissal are allowed to enter via Gate 2 and Gate 3 to wait for their child along the linkway opposite the canteen.
- We strongly urge parents to make an appointment to meet our teachers before calling on them in school
- We discourage parents/guardians to visit the school to bring items for your child/ward when he/she has forgotten to bring it/them. Exception of visits will only be given if the child forgets to bring his or her spectacle. Parents/Guardians can pass the spectacles to the security guard at the Security Post. Do ensure that it is clearly labelled with the name and class of your child/ward.
- There is no parking lots for parents/guardians or visitors. Parents/guardians and visitors may park at the HDB car parks near the school. Exception is only given to parent/guardian who need to pick up student who is unwell.
School Gate Opening Hours:
|Vehicular Gates 1 & 2 (By Cars)||Gates 1 to 4
|Reporting||6.30 a.m. – 7.30 a.m.||6.30 a.m. – 7.30 a.m.|
|Dismissal||1.10 p.m.||12.50 p.m. – 2.00 p.m.|
|Dismissal time after-school activities e.g. CCA/Remedial & Enrichment Programme||As and when parents drive in to fetch students
No waiting within school compound
|Gate 1, 2 and 4 will be open for dismissal.
Gate 3 will not be open.
|Closing hours||6.00 p.m.||5.30 p.m.
(Gate 1 & 2)1.45 p.m.
Updated on 04 January 2020.